Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Story of M & N

||| Pulse Date 2Mu^&444||| XIII 0 6 0|||AM’s Personal LOG|||


While continuing my escapades with this strange but an extraordinary planet, I once came across the two most bizarre, yet impressive beings. I named them M & N...

“And he’s gonna honk at the count of three! One, Two…”

“HAAAoNNNKKK!!!!!!!!!!!”

“…three!”

Her forecast was correct! He did honk, and not once, but several times! My interpretation to this inexplicable behavior indicated his desire to communicate. This “Honk” is an expression to converse while being positioned in two distinguishable wheeled-vessels (called “cars”) when each of those vessels has its shields off. Nonetheless, in other circumstances humans use a “Dipper” which is a program of flashlights emitted from their respective vessels, and, is often utilized for the same purpose.

However, maintaining contact is easier when these individuals employ the use of an ancient technology called as a “Cell Phone” and “Call-Up” the entity, with whom, a contact needs to be established. But, doing so simultaneously while operating the navigation-controls of the “Car” may invite a compulsive-halt and an unexplained exchange of what they call “money”, by a fellow individual wearing a funny uniform of some sort!

Therefore, they honk!

But that did not explain M’s “Honk” and N’s prophecy (that M will Honk). 

We reached a Red Light (That signals the humans to halt their vehicles for a limited period of time, in order to maintain travel equilibrium) in the next 1002890650 Boutaskial Units (10 earth minutes) , I observed N halt her liner very carefully behind M’s.

“…and now watch him as he reverses his Car on mine” (she grinned when she said that!)

In a few Boutaskials, I could observe M’s vessel approaching toward ours on a reverse course… 

“Prepare for collision! Shields UP!, Radasco torpedoes armed, quantify the suspected damage…. and…” is what I would have shouted. But I was quiet, and no more the Commanding Officer of Di Ǿθέ, I was only tryin’ to weigh up the available options to avoid this collision. However, N did not seem to be perturbed at all and was still smiling.

“He does this every time! Scares me with his impish stunts and all”

And I could see she was right, when M’s vessel halted - after N gave him a “Honk” - carefully avoiding the collision that was set on course! 

During this voyage, my experience of these life forms enabled me to theorize a possibility of an emotional upsurge called as the “Mischief” that occurs on various instances, but is incidentally at a higher rate during an interaction between particular individuals deemed to hold some kind of a relation with one another. And N & M DID have a relation! They Loved each other… and preferred to be in contact with one another at all instances. 

In my previous accounts, I have described a lot about “Love” and have even explained the phenomenon Here

But this… this was different!

M and N were indeed in “Love” with each other. I cannot, but fail to analyze the origin and the nascence of the scenario, particularly putting it in the words of an Organo-Human, “they looked really very nice together”. The readings on my Deciphier indicated emissions of the presence of ONLY ONE life form in these two distinct entities and their complex intricate and diverse behaviors seemed to be radiating affection for the other individual. Also, their Class-Ж Hyqriosentiafic behavior never did cease to impress me during my entire contact with them! 

M knew N’s penchants and N knew M’s. Their repulses were also shared by them and must I commend, they were proficient in keepin’ them away! 

I presume that my trek of this part of the galaxy is nearing completion and I hope to unite very soon, but before I go, I would seek the permission to explore more about the fond beings of this planet and also, complete my hypothesis on their existence and their purpose of continuation. 

M & N’s existence has been defined in their relation and before ending this log I would say, as the humans would say, “I wish M & N all the very best” and expect them to continue exploring “Mischief” and “Love” forever… 

Unfortunately, I am no more equipped to “Love” anyone and shall never be able to do so... 
    ”
||| Pulse Date 2Mu^&444||| XIII 0 6 4|||AM’s Personal LOG|||

PS: THIS IS NOT MY LIFE's STORY... RATHER REFERS TO THAT OF MY TWO VERY DEAR FRIENDS... PLEASE DO NOT DRAW CONCLUSIONS... :-) ESPECIALLY ON PHONE!
©®
*THIS PAGE IS COPYRIGHT OF ASANI PRODUCTIONS    NOT TO BE REPLICATED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PRIOR CONSENT


No comments: